169 Job in Yangon
Hlaing, Yangon , Myanmar
- အဆင့်မြင့် လက်ဖက်ရေဆိုင်တွင် တာဝန်ထမ်းဆောင်ရန်။
- (အလတ်မှအကြီး)လက်ဖက်ရေဆိုင်ကိုအောင်မြင်စွာ စီမံခန့်ခွဲခဲ့သူဖြစ်ရမည်။
- ဝန်ထမ်းများ ရှာ၊သင်ကြား၊လမ်းညွှန် ပေးရမည်။
- လုပ်ငန်းလည်ပတ်နိုင်ရန် ဝန်ထမ်းများအား တာဝန်ပေးအပ်နိုင်ရမည်။
- လုပ်ငန်းရည်မှန်းချက်များကို အကောင်အထည်ဖော်နိုင်သည့် အစီအစဉ်များ လုပ်နိုင်ရမည်။
- ဝန်ထမ်းများ၏ လစာများကို မှန်ကန်ကြောင်း စစ်ဆေးပေးနိုင်ရမည်။
- ဆိုင်၏ သန့်ရှင်းရေး နှင့် ဝန်ထမ်းများ တစ်ကိုတာသန့်ရှင်းရေး စည်းစနစ်များ နှင့်အညီ လုပ်ဆောင်နိုင်ရမည်။
- ဆိုင်နှင့်ဝန်ထမ်းများ၏ အခြေအနေကို ပုံမှန် စောင့်ကြည့်ပြီး သတင်းပို့လုပ်ဆောင်နိုင်ရမည်။
- ဆိုင်နှင့်ဝန်ထမ်းများအားလုံးကို ပိပိရိရိ အုပ်ချုတ်နိုင်ရမည်။
- အခြားပေးအပ်သော တာဝန်များ
- To manage an upscale tea shop
- Have experience successfully managing a sizable tea shop.
- Hire, train and guide store employees in delivering excellent customer service.
- Assign rules and responsibilities to employees for operational effectiveness.
- Develop action plans for the team to meet operational and organizational objectives.
- Adhere to employee wage and hourly laws.
- Ensure that store in maintained according to sanitation and cleaning standards.
- Obtain customer feedback and make appropriate business developments or changes to meet customer needs.
- Monitor and manage store staffs by regularly conducting performance assessments, providing feedback, and setting challenging goals to improve operational performance.
- Identify and address issues in store performance.
- Communicate clearly with all employees to ensure effective store operations.
- Maintain store environment clean, safe and inviting for customers.
- Additional ad-hoc duties.
Bahan, Yangon , Myanmar
• Food and Beverage Sales & Marketing
• Personnel Development and Training
• Up grating in all Food & Beverage product
• Guest Services
• At least 8 years of relevant experience in same capacity in a 5 star hotel environment
• With Large Banquet operation experience
• Able to communicate in English with Guest & staff
• Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
• Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
• Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
• Plan and present bar menu
• Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
• Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
• Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
• Comply with all food and beverage regulations
Hlaing Thar Yar, Yangon , Myanmar
• Kone Myint Thar Restaurantတာ၀န္ထမ္းေဆာင္ရန္။
• တကၠသိုလ္ တစ္ခုခုမွ ဘြဲ႕ရရွိၿပီး အေဆာင္အိပ္ႏိုင္သူ ျဖစ္ရမည္။
• ကြန္ပ်ဴတာ အေျခခံတတ္ကၽြမ္းရမည္။
Lanmadaw, Yangon , Myanmar
Fast Food Restaurant Members - Male / Female
- ပညာအရည်အချင်း အနည်းဆုံး အထက်တန်းအဆင့် ဖြစ်ရမည်။
- အလုပ်အတွေ့ကြုံမရှိသေးသော အ ဝေးသင်နှင့် Day ကျောင်းတက်နေသူများ လျှောက်ထားနိုင်သည်။
- အသက် - ၁၈နှစ်ပြည့်ပြီးသူဖြစ်ရမည်။
- အလုပ်လိုအပ်ချက်ရှိပါက နယ်သွား နိုင်သူဖြစ်ရမည်။
- အလုပ် အဆိုင်း (၂)ဆိုင်း ဆင်းရမည်။ (အလှည့်ကျ တာဝန်ထမ်းဆောင်ရမည်။ )
- စိတ်ဝင်စားသူများ မည်သူမဆို လျှောက်ထားနိုင်သည်။
- တစ်ပတ် တစ်ရက် နားရက်ခံစားခွင့်ရှိသည်။
- အလုပ်ကို စိတ်ပါဝင်စားစွာ လုပ်ကိုင်လိုသူများ လျှောက်ထားနိုင်သည်။
Yankin, Yangon , Myanmar
- Supervise the functioning of all F&B Department's Marketing activities, promotions, sales and costs to ensure that department profits are maximized
- Coordinates all F&B promotions with Sales Department to ensure proper implementation
- Acts as Customer Relation Officer and spends time with Customers/Members to establish a developing business relationship
- Reports all happenings of the Department to the Food & Beverage Director and Manager
- Conduct,compiles, analysis market researches and reports results monthly to the F&B Director
- Define the direction we take to make money and grow the business
- Ensure a regular and strong interface with cross-divisional sales organizations for market and customer issues
- Define and engage team on how our products are used, how they add value and customers future needs
- Manage projects to optimize use of technical resources in organization
- Collaborate with Marcom and Corporate Communications on market channel strategy and campaign development
- Bachelor Degree holder / Diploma in Sales,Marketing and Business Administration is a plus
- knowledge of Food & Beverage in hotel industry
- At least 5 years of related experience, with significant experience in sales/marketing, product management
- Experience using Microsoft Software, Outlook email and calendar capabilities.
- Maintains strict confidentiality and protects privacy of confidential/sensitive information.
- Exceptional time management and organization skills. Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously establishing priorities to meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal, written, and presentations) with executive leadership, staff, and internal and external clients.
- Proactive; exercises sound judgment and decision making; able to identify problems and needs, and develop solutions and/or options.
- Self-confident, self-motivated polished professional who thrives in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Mayangone, Yangon , Myanmar
• Monitor and control customer service and product quality by conducting “management walk” during each shift.
• Maintain physical environment of restaurant ensuring it is clean and sanitary both inside and out.
• Conduct preventative maintenance, cleaning and testing of restaurant equipment ensuring all safety and operating standards are adhered to and that productivity of equipment is maximized.
• Ensure staff understand and maintain appropriate food safety standards and handling procedures.
• Conduct point of sale opening and closing activities, ensuring POS initialization, cash set-up procedures and register reconciliations are conducted accurately and in a timely fashion.
• Conduct closing inventories ensuring accurate records are retained on the appropriate forms.
• Ensure restaurant operations are running efficiently by conducting regular waste counts, meal and yield counts, monitoring and calculating time cards, conducting security checks and taking corrective action as required while documenting specific action plans.
• Completing operating checklists as required.
• Managing all restaurant systems to maximize customers’ experience of TPC’s service and product.
Sanchaung, Yangon , Myanmar
• Suggests food and beverages ~ to be well versed with the menu, method of preparation and accompaniments.
• Cleans and polishes Glassware, China ware, hollowware and flatware.
• Maintains cleanliness and mise-en-place level at working station and service pantry for smooth operation.
• Replenishes supply of linen and other Operating equipment.
• Obtains requested items from the storeroom.
• Keeps general appearance and maintenance of Restaurant working areas.
• Follows correct sequence of service outlined in the Standard Operating Manual.
• Sets up tables in accordance with Restaurant policy.
• Cleans and removes dishes from the table after service is completed.
• Transports soiled dishes from dining room to kitchen and depositing them in proper placing at the Steward area.
• Cleans all spillage during mealtime and at closing.
• Maintains excellent grooming standard at all times.
• Attends all training sessions as scheduled.
• Establishes effective employee relations and maintain the highest level of professionalism, ethic and attitude towards all hotel guests, clients, heads of department and employees.
REPLACEMENT AND TEMPORARY MISSION
• Perform other duties and handle projects as assigned by Food and Beverage Supervisor and Management.
Thingangyun, Yangon , Myanmar
We are looking for quality and talented applicants to fill our vacancy. If you are self – motivated individual with a high level of initiative and dedication. So warmly welcome invite you to join us.Total manpower were over 200 and domestic three branch. We are aims best Quality - Thai authentic Service – feel at home Atmosphere in simple Thai authentic style - Great Value - through building successful culture based , innovative and professional working Environment.Kross Asia Co.,Ltd was established in March – 2013 as a THAI POT restaurant . Kross Asia is focused hospitality on quality of food supplied. We offer high quality, healthy food and good services.
Ahlone, Yangon , Myanmar
CONCIERGE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops a strong knowledge of the hotel's facilities and services and of the surrounding community.
- Provides guests with information about attractions, facilities, services, and activities in or outside the property.
- Makes guest reservations for air or other forms of transportation when requested.
- Obtains necessary itinerary tickets.
- Makes guest reservations for the boat ticket and other forms of entertainment when requested. Obtains necessary tickets and provides directions to facilities.
- Organizes special functions as directed by management.
- Arranges secretarial and other office services.
- To ensure a proper use of the telephone etiquette standards.
- To oversee the concierge operations, doormen, bellmen, parking and to supervise the area ensuring that all standards and procedures are fully known and followed.
- To ensure that all necessary equipment are maintained properly with sufficient stock for day to day operations.
- To ensure that all sections have proper coverage of staff at all times.
- To ensure that guest luggage records are accurately maintained and all special requests are met.
- Process and deliver messages for Guests.
- Deliver and safely storage Guest luggage.
- Stay current and up to date with all hotel services as well as daily VIP requests and special events.
- Ensure orderliness and safety guidelines around the lobby and front door areas.
- Provide support to Management as required, in cases of emergency.
- Project a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and Guest service.
- Maintain a clean, healthy, and safety working area.
- Coordinates guest requests for special services or equipment with the appropriate department.
- Contacts roomed guests periodically to ascertain any special needs.
- Handles guest complaints and solve problem to the degree possible.
Education: Minimum two year of college degree. Must speak, read. Write, and understand the
primary language used in the workplace. Must be able to speak and understand the English language used by the guests who visits the hotel.
Hlaing, Yangon , Myanmar
- Ensure that appropriate service speeds are achieved and policies relating to service standards and procedures are followed.
- Oversee cleaning routines are carried out to expected standards.
- Make sure all staff are fully briefed about menus, offers and other venue details.
- manage the bar team during your shifts, ensuring staff carry out their work to the expected standards at all time.
- Producing duty rotations.
- Assist with induction and training of bar staff.
- Help to ensure that all policies and procedures are followed correctly and fully at all times.
- Regularly liaise with the FOH and Kitchen Managers to ensure seamless cooperation between both teams in delivering excellent service to all visitors.
- Additional duties assigned
- Proven working experience as a bartender for more than 2 years
- Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks
Knowledge of a second language is a plus
Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
Relevant training certificate
Able to work in a face pace environment
Able to multitask effectively