Bahan, Yangon , Myanmar
- Create a wide variety of bakery such as pancake, toast, pizza & pasta etc.,
- Create new and exciting desserts to renew our menus and engage the interest of customers
- Check quality of material and condition of equipment and devices used for cooking
- Provide leadership, training and supervision on all production in kitchen
- Oversees the quality as well as timely distribution of the food
- Bachelor Degree or High School Diploma with vocational training certificate
- Must have at least (4) year experience in pastry field
- Oversea experience more preferable
- Must have knowledge of food cost controls
- Must have Strong Leadership & Communication Skills
Mayangone, Yangon , Myanmar
•Monitor and control customer service and product quality by conducting “management walk” during each shift.
•Maintain physical environment of restaurant ensuring it is clean and sanitary both inside and out.
•Conduct preventative maintenance, cleaning and testing of restaurant equipment ensuring all safety and operating standards are adhered to and that productivity of equipment is maximized.
•Ensure staff understand and maintain appropriate food safety standards and handling procedures.
•Conduct point of sale opening and closing activities, ensuring POS initialization, cash set-up procedures and register reconciliations are conducted accurately and in a timely fashion.
•Conduct closing inventories ensuring accurate records are retained on the appropriate forms.
•Ensure restaurant operations are running efficiently by conducting regular waste counts, meal and yield counts, monitoring and calculating time cards, conducting security checks and taking corrective action as required while documenting specific action plans.
•Completing operating checklists as required.
•Managing all restaurant systems to maximize customers’ experience of TPC’s service and product.
.•Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma is required
• Minimum 3 years experience in F& B industries
• More prefer Degree in F&B management
• Able to communicate in English
• A"can do "attitude,willing to keep trying and learning
Hlaing, Yangon , Myanmar
• Strategic purpose of the position:
Support the growth ambition of LBC by driving the development and implementation of plans to drive sustainable market share growth, brand equity KPIs, and overall profitability.
• Deliver on KPIs relating to brand health and equity, for the purpose of driving sales growth and brands’ share targets.
• Co-develop the Brand Vision, architecture, and long-term growth strategy
• Develop and operationalize annual brand plans, leading excellent cross-functional execution:
• Identifies consumer insight, competitor movement, price guidelines, and relevant consumer promotions in close coordination with Trade Marketing and Field Sales to execute a brand and channel development strategy
• Drive an Integrated Marketing Communication Plan for the Brand and develop relevant materials in line with the Brand VIS for multi-channel use
• Actively contributing and transforming knowledge and insights into the strategy and ensuring strategies support the category growth ambition
• Progress innovation projects cross-functionally in line with the overall Brand ambition
• Brand budget planning, monitoring, and management
• Manage key relations with ATL, Digital, and Event agencies, and key internal stakeholders within EAC
• Coach and develop an Assistant Brand Manager / Brand Assistant
Desired Skills and Expertise
• Minimum Bachelor Degree ideally in business administration, major in Marketing or
• Bachelor of Arts with a major in Communications
• Age: 28 - 35 years
• Language: Fluent in English
• Minimum 7 years of Marketing experience for FMCG products in emerging economy
• In-depth knowledge about relevant Brand subject areas and commercial experience in
at least two Brands with focus on: concept development, communication & promotions
planning, in-market execution
• Exposure to category thinking and strategic planning
• Cross-functional experience in trade marketing and sales will be favorable
IT Skills: High level of proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
General: A solid track record of producing outstanding results
• Results oriented and proactive
• Above par communication and presentation skills
• Developed analytical and project management skills
• Team player and culturally adaptable
• Salary is negotiable
Corner Of Baho Street & Nilar Street,Yangon, Hlaing Township
Aung Myay Thar Zan, Mandalay , Myanmar
- Able to prepare and handle all aspects of food,
especially North and South Indian, and Tandoori Dishes.
- Able to create new dishes and promote menus for
people of multiple cultures.
- Able to maintain food safety and hygiene
standards according to HACCP.
- Able to make breakfast, lunch and dinner for 100
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience working at
an Indian cuisine restaurant.
- Speaks Hindi and/or English.
- Must be between ages of 27 to 40.
- Must be passionate about food, compliant with
hygiene standards, and must be able to work in high pressure environment.
- A positive attitude with enthusiasm for customer
Dagon, Yangon , Myanmar
- Any Degree
- Age of 30 and above.
- Maximum 5 years of experience in hotel industry with preference of experience in FO.
- Candidate with management degree will be preferred.
- Good command of English language & computer skill.
Pazundaung, Yangon , Myanmar
• Oversee the operations functions of the hotel, as per the Organizational chart and hold regular briefings and meetings with all head of departments. Ensure full compliance to Hotel operating controls, SOP’s, policies, procedures and service standards.
• Tour and visually inspect property on a daily basis. Monitor property condition, cleanliness, cost control, and quality of product and service throughout hotel. Coordinate with HOD for the execution of all activities and functions, manage and develop the Hotel Executive team to ensure career progression and development.
• Ensure that product quality standards are met in all areas of the hotel as it relates to the appearance, levels of maintenance and cleanliness, establish and maintain preventative maintenance programs to protect the physical assets of the hotel.
• Overview HR matters including manpower planning, interviewing, hiring, training, assigning work, coaching and counselling, appraising performances, resolving problems, and provide and support open communication and taking corrective action and determining disciplinary action and/or termination if required.
• Create and maintain a customer-driven hotel with a customer-keeping vision that inspires the hotel associates to do their best and deliver outstanding and superior guest service. Oversee the quality process to ensure customer satisfaction by consistent delivery of both product quality and service. Lead all key property issues including activities, handling guest complaints, and oversee the service recovery procedures.
• Ensure that monthly financial outlooks for Rooms, F&B, Spa, Admin & General, on target and accurate. Deliver hotel budget goals and set other short- and long-term strategic goals for the property. Developing improvement actions, carry out costs savings in effective and efficient ways. A strong understanding of P&L statements and the ability to react with impactful strategies. Prepare a monthly financial reporting and analysis statically for the owners and stake holders.
• Direct and manage property operations to assure optimum performance and continual improvement in the five Key Result Areas: Guest service, Employee satisfaction, Sales and Marketing, Property Maintenance and Profit/financial control.
• Consistently deliver results that contribute to the mission and overall success of the hotel by accomplishing performance objectives focused on business revenues, guest and associate satisfaction and effectiveness and efficiencies.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities assigned by CEO of Aquamarine Ecotourism development Company Limited.
• The ideal candidate is a highly intelligent hotel professional with outstanding, management skills and extensive hands-on experience.
• At least 15 years’ experience in the hospitality industry, with significant luxury and international experience, ideally including experience in remote locations. And minimum 5 years of experience as a General Manager or Asst. General Manager.
• Must be fluent in English (both speaking and writing) and Thai will be an advantage.
• A university degree in hotel management or a related field with Experience in opening, managing or re-positioning a hotel with clear track record. Excellent computer system skills.
• A strong PR skill and must have an effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
Hmaw Bi, Yangon , Myanmar
1. Portfolio Management
- Shows an understanding of Portfolio performance tracking and evaluation.
- Shows an understanding of key drivers of the Category and Segment performance, profitability and growth.
- Shows understanding of Portfolio strategy and its implications.
- Shows understanding of the implications of individual Brand Roles within the Portfolio on Brand Strategy and budget allocation.
- Shows ability to apply BWP! Tools and processes.
2. Category Strategy
- Effectively contributes to the creation of the category vision.
- Ensures that digital Brand and Portfolio Strategies profit from category opportunities and respond to threats.
- Takes the customer’s category vision into account in order to design a powerful and appealing key account content in collaboration with Trade Marketing and Key Customer Managers.
3.Brand & Business Profitability
- Generates financially sound Innovation business cases and places these in the larger financial business context.
- Consistently tracks and optimises digital investments.
- Manages digital investments towards optimal profitability.
- Allocates resources to create a clear balance between short term profit and long-term growth objectives.
4. Consumer at the Centre
- Uses research and other sources of information to regularly monitor consumer behaviour at all relevant consumer touch points and ensures strong & clear consumer rationale on projects/initiatives
- Generates strong digital Consumer Insights through analytics that fuel innovation in digital communication
- Coaches the team to identify and effectively employ digital Consumer Insights that drive category and Brand growth
- Challenges marketing initiatives on level of online employability and potential for behavioural change impact
- Ensures all marketing colleagues are well informed about online trends and insights and incorporate them into their strategies and plans
5. Digital & Brand Strategy
- Demonstrates an understanding of all elements of Digital Strategy, how they interrelate and how they contribute to reaching strategic objectives
- Understands how Digital Strategy affects the Marketing Mix strategy
- Reflects Brand Strategy in all delivered content
- Contributes to the development of the Brand Strategy
- Sets up and runs effective online communication monitoring and evaluation systems
6. Digital Planning and Activation
- Demonstrates an understanding of formal and structured digital planning process
- Demonstrates an understanding of the role of different marketing activities in affecting consumer and shopper behaviour
- Supports the development of the Brand Plan
- Is aware of internal and external factors likely to influence execution
7. Route To Market and Channel Understanding
- Recognises the strengths and restrictions of different Route to Market options in reaching consumers
- Demonstrates an understanding of channel segmentation and the role of different channels in Digital & Brand Strategy and activation
- Demonstrates an understanding of shopper and on-trade consumer drivers
- Demonstrates an understanding of the value chain
8. Storytelling – content
- Is familiar with and understands the concepts of Brand Essence, Brand Idea, and Communication Objectives
- Writes inspiring and effective Storytelling Briefs integrating audience understanding
- Works with agencies effectively– even if not fully independently –enabling them to work on defined projects on time and within budget
- Involves Brand Manager at the earliest stage of content development
- Evaluates creative work and recognises strong communication and brand building ideas/content that travels
- Is familiar with the different steps of content production
9. Storytelling – media
- Writes effective media briefs fully reflecting a good understanding of the consumer’s media consumption and touchpoint exposure
- Manages the digital budget and informs manager of deviations
- Considers effectiveness and ROI of communication and media activities
- Monitors consumer’s reaction to activity and reacts promptly.
- University graduate with at least 5 years relevant experience in Marketing
- Product / sku launch experience
- Understanding of brand positioning
- Ability to analyse and apply market research results into communiction strategy
- Basic understanding of production processes
- Basic understanding of P&L and other financial tools
- Problem analysis
- Organisational sensitivity
- Result oriented
- Quality driven
- Planning and organizing
Tarmwe, Yangon , Myanmar
Restaurant Manager Male(2)Posts
- တက္ကသိုလ်မှ အသိအမှတ်ပြုဘွဲ့ရရှိသူဖြစ်ရမည်
- Restaurant/Bar Manager ရာထူးဖြင့်လုပ်ငန်းအတွေ့အကြုံ(၃)နှစ်အထက်ရှိသူ
- သတ်မှတ်ထားသောအ ရောင်းများပြည့်မှီအောင်စီမံခန့်ခ ွဲပေးနိုင်ရမည်
- အင်္ဂလိပ်စကားကောင်းမန် စွာပြောဆိုနိုင်သူဖြစ်ရမည်
- Bar နှင့်ပတ်သက်သော စည်းမျဉ်း၊စည်းကမ်းများ ကိုရေးဆွဲပေးနိုင်ရမည်
- Operation တစ်ခုလုံးကို အဆင်ပြေ ချောမေ ွ့စ ွာ ကိုင်တ ွယ်နိုင်ရမည်
Sanchaung, Yangon , Myanmar
- Restaurant Manager oversee the daily operations of a restaurant location.
- Hiring, Training and supervise staff, coordinating employee schedules, and ensuring company protocols are being followed.
- Plan menus, order supplies, manage budgets and resolve customer complaints among.
- He/she is the liaison between the restaurant employees and the corporate headquarters or owners.
- Must submit reports, meet revenue goals and offer advice for how to run the business most effectively.
- Ensure all food safety procedures are strictly adhered to according to sanitary regulations
- Work closely with management to meet revenue objectives
- Implement appropriate strategies to resolve adverse trends and improve sales
- Maintain safe working conditions
- Follow company policies and procedures regarding the handling of cash, property, products and equipmen
- 5+ years’ experience in the restaurant industry
- Any graduate
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional organization and leadership skills
Apply Now !!! firstname.lastname@example.org
Tarmwe, Yangon , Myanmar
- မည်သည့်ဘွဲ့ရ မဆိုလျှောက်ထားနိုင်ပါသည်။
- အသက်(၂၆) မှ (၃၅) နှစ် အတွင်းရှိရမည်။
- လုပ်ငန်းအတွေ့အကြုံအနည်းဆုံး(၅) နှစ်ရှိရမည်။စားသောက်ဆိုင်နှင့် ပတ်သက်သည့် သင်တန်းတက်ရောက်ထားသူဖြစ်ရမည်။
- QCS အောင်မြင်ရန်အထူးဂရုစိုက်နိုင်ရမည်။