Chan Aye Thar Zan, Mandalay , Myanmar
• ရုပ်ရည်သန့်ပြန့် ရိုးသားကြိုးစားပြီး အလုပ်ကို တာဝန်ကျေပွန်စွာ လုပ်ဆောင်နိုင်ရမည်။
• ၀န်ဆောင်မှု့ ပေးရမည့်လုပ်ငန်းဖြစ်သဖြင့် စိတ်ရှည်သောသူဖြစ်ရမည်။
• စားသောက်ဆိုင်လုပ်ငန်းအတွေ့အကြုံရှိသူကို ဦးစားပေးမည်။
• နေ၊စား ငြိမ်းစီစဉ်ပေးမည်
• အသက် (၁၈) နှစ်အထက်ဖြစ်ရမည်၊
• အကျင့်စာရိတ္တကောင်းမွန်၍ ရိုးသားကြိုးစားတက်ကြွသောသူဖြစ်ရမည်၊
• အရည်အချင်းပေါ်မူ၍ လစာညှိုနှိုင်းပေးမည်။
Hlaing, Yangon , Myanmar
- Executing day-to-day project deliverables from ideation to launch with guidance from Innovation Manager
- Talking to consumers for insight generation
- Creating project Gantt Chart and follow thru on key project milestones
- Coordinating and gathering information from key stakeholders on new product feasibility / viability
- Suggesting and executing marketing activities for new products
- Adapting the materials to Myanmar market (i.e. translation from English to Burmese, check the message)
- Processing system requests for marketing activities
- Ensure timeliness of project milestones.
- Measure impact of marketing activities during launch and suggest improvements to the marketing mix
- Monitor product development expense within a set budget.
- Must be innovative and think out-of-the-box
- Good inter-personal and presentation skills
- Proactive and pays attention to detail
- Minimum university graduate.
- Have a certificate of brand management.
- Have minimum a certificate of marketing subject.
Kyauktada, Yangon , Myanmar
Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations
Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
Regularly review product quality and research new vendors
Organize and supervise shifts
Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products
Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses
Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events
Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and social media ads)
Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations
Proven work experience as a Restaurant Manager, Restaurant General Manager, Hospitality Manager or similar role
Proven customer service experience as a manager
Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge, with ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers and wait staff
Familiarity with restaurant management software, like OpenTable and PeachWorks
Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
Acute financial management skills
BSc degree in Business Administration; hospitality management or culinary schooling is a plus
South Okkalapa, Yangon , Myanmar
• သွက်လက်၍ အကျင့်စာရိတ္တကောင်းမွန်သူဖြစ်ရမည်
Receptionist Supervisor For PyinOoLwin New Hotel
• ဘွဲ့ရရှိပြီးသူ (သို့) တက္ကသိုလ်တက်ရောက်နေဆဲသူဖြစ်ရမည်။
• Hotel Receptionist အတွေ့အကြုံရှိသူဦးစားပေးမည်။
• Front Office Operation Certificate ရှိရမည်။
Thaketa, Yangon , Myanmar
• Degree holder.
• Related diploma or certificate holder.
• Age 35 and above.
• Minimum 5 years of F&B working experience which will include 2 years of F&B management experience.
• Proficient in English.
• Chinese Language (to liaise with Chinese speaking associates) will be advantage.
• Excellent knowledge of F&B management and F&B operations.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Leadership abilities and excellent organizational and time management skills.
• High customer service focus.
• High levels of flexibility and adaptability.
• Strong team playing skills.
• This position requires strong attention to detail, leadership skills, and ensures quality assurance standards are met at all times.
• Ensure that restaurants operate efficiently and profitably, achieving targets set by the company.
• Leading and managing restaurants and bars including restaurant marketing strategies, overseeing food quality, developing menus.
• Assist to organize marketing activities, such as promotional events and discount schemes.
• Prepare reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales of the day.
• Create and execute plans for department sales, profit and staff development.
• Manage staff throughout their shift and providing them with feedback.
• Maintain high standards of quality control, hygiene, health and safety.
• Check stock levels and ordering supplies; ensure sufficient par to support the operations.
Sanchaung, Yangon , Myanmar
• Responsible for supervising and coordinating all activities of personnel engaged in serving food and beverages in Restaurant area.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MEANS
• Briefs personnel on preparations, service and content of menu items. Coordinates with kitchen on daily or monthly specials and promotions.
• Performs other duties as may be assigned.
• Ensures that the restaurant adhere to proper control procedures and comply with all liquor laws and regulations by spot-checking daily.
• To assist implementation of service standards and procedures and to ensure that they are achieved and followed by proper training, supervision and control.
• To work closely with the Chef and in charge of the Kitchen on quality of food.
• To submit all pertinent information to the Hotel Manager for the “F&B Managers Monthly Report”.
• To continuously create and develop ideas/actions in order to improve the Performance Monitor Program.
Monitors daily the flow of service in the Restaurant and corrects all abnormalities.
• To minimize guest complaints, but if they should occur, to take remedial action immediately.
• To ensure that all guests are greeted and seated courteously without delay at a properly set and clean table.
• To ensure that all guests are served promptly.
• Serves or assists service as required to ensure the service standard is met.
To check on the mis-en-place daily.
• Assists in the building of an efficient team of employees by taking an active interest in their welfare, safety and development.
• To motivate, educate and develop staff on a continuous basis to achieve an overall maximum of efficiency and confidence.
• To stress the importance of personal cleanliness, grooming and that the staffs do not deviate from the prescribed uniform and grooming standard.
• Develops solid working relationships with all operating departments in order to achieve maximum guest satisfaction and quality standard.
• Ensures attractiveness of all food displays and beverages by checking that cleanliness, colors, eye appeal and orderliness standards are all met.
• The cleanliness, tidiness and orderliness of the Restaurant is of utmost importance, Thus, a checklist system has to be kept which will ensure all areas are inspected and faults corrected soonest possible, i.e. lighting,tables and stations. Furthermore, chinaware, glassware, silverware and napkins have to be checked constantly to maintain the standard required.
• Maintains a safe and hygienic work environment and checks daily that all Restaurant areas and staff comply with same.
• To co-ordinate with the Steward for the backup services.
• Maintains inventory of equipment and control systems.
• Knows all menus, beverage lists and prices as well as the preparation methods.
• Assists to prepare and implement new menus on schedule.
Ensures staff are familiar in all hotel emergency procedures.
• To be responsible for a daily report in the form of a logbook compiled for all shifts.