Tarmwe, Yangon , Myanmar
• Manage and oversee the entire restaurant operation
• Deliver superior guest services
• Ensuring guest satisfaction
• Respond efficiently to customer questions and complaints
• Organize and supervise shifts
• Manage and lead staff
• Training and evaluate staff performance
• Estimate consumption, forecast requirements and maintain inventory
• Manage restaurant supplies
• Control costs and minimize waste
• Nurture a positive working environment
• Monitor operations and initiate corrective actions
Lanmadaw, Yangon , Myanmar
Kitchen & Service ပိုင်းကျွမ်းကျင်စွာ operation လုပ်ငန်းဆောင်ရွက်နိုင်ရပါမည်။
လူမှုဆက်ဆံရေးကောင်းမွန်၍ Restaurant operation ကိုကျွမ်းကျင်စွာ ဦးစီးနိုင်သူဖစ်ရပါမည်။
Hlaing, Yangon , Myanmar
• Strategic purpose of the position:
Support the growth ambition of LBC by driving the development and implementation of plans to drive sustainable market share growth, brand equity KPIs, and overall profitability.
• Deliver on KPIs relating to brand health and equity, for the purpose of driving sales growth and brands’ share targets.
• Co-develop the Brand Vision, architecture, and long-term growth strategy
• Develop and operationalize annual brand plans, leading excellent cross-functional execution:
• Identifies consumer insight, competitor movement, price guidelines, and relevant consumer promotions in close coordination with Trade Marketing and Field Sales to execute a brand and channel development strategy
• Drive an Integrated Marketing Communication Plan for the Brand and develop relevant materials in line with the Brand VIS for multi-channel use
• Actively contributing and transforming knowledge and insights into the strategy and ensuring strategies support the category growth ambition
• Progress innovation projects cross-functionally in line with the overall Brand ambition
• Brand budget planning, monitoring, and management
• Manage key relations with ATL, Digital, and Event agencies, and key internal stakeholders within EAC
• Coach and develop an Assistant Brand Manager / Brand Assistant
Desired Skills and Expertise
• Minimum Bachelor Degree ideally in business administration, major in Marketing or
• Bachelor of Arts with a major in Communications
• Age: 28 - 35 years
• Language: Fluent in English
• Minimum 7 years of Marketing experience for FMCG products in emerging economy
• In-depth knowledge about relevant Brand subject areas and commercial experience in
at least two Brands with focus on: concept development, communication & promotions
planning, in-market execution
• Exposure to category thinking and strategic planning
• Cross-functional experience in trade marketing and sales will be favorable
IT Skills: High level of proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
General: A solid track record of producing outstanding results
• Results oriented and proactive
• Above par communication and presentation skills
• Developed analytical and project management skills
• Team player and culturally adaptable
• Salary is negotiable
Corner Of Baho Street & Nilar Street,Yangon, Hlaing Township
Dagon, Yangon , Myanmar
- Any Degree
- Age of 30 and above.
- Maximum 5 years of experience in hotel industry with preference of experience in FO.
- Candidate with management degree will be preferred.
- Good command of English language & computer skill.
Thingangyun, Yangon , Myanmar
We are looking for quality and talented applicants to fill our vacancy. If you are self – motivated individual with a high level of initiative and dedication. So warmly welcome invite you to join us.Total manpower were over 200 and domestic three branch. We are aims best Quality - Thai authentic Service – feel at home Atmosphere in simple Thai authentic style - Great Value - through building successful culture based , innovative and professional working Environment.Kross Asia Co.,Ltd was established in March – 2013 as a THAI POT restaurant . Kross Asia is focused hospitality on quality of food supplied. We offer high quality, healthy food and good services.
Mayangone, Yangon , Myanmar
• Monitor and control customer service and product quality by conducting “management walk” during each shift.
• Maintain physical environment of restaurant ensuring it is clean and sanitary both inside and out.
• Conduct preventative maintenance, cleaning and testing of restaurant equipment ensuring all safety and operating standards are adhered to and that productivity of equipment is maximized.
• Ensure staff understand and maintain appropriate food safety standards and handling procedures.
• Conduct point of sale opening and closing activities, ensuring POS initialization, cash set-up procedures and register reconciliations are conducted accurately and in a timely fashion.
• Conduct closing inventories ensuring accurate records are retained on the appropriate forms.
• Ensure restaurant operations are running efficiently by conducting regular waste counts, meal and yield counts, monitoring and calculating time cards, conducting security checks and taking corrective action as required while documenting specific action plans.
• Completing operating checklists as required.
• Managing all restaurant systems to maximize customers’ experience of TPC’s service and product.
.•Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma is required
• Minimum 3 years experience in F& B industries
• More prefer Degree in F&B management
• Able to communicate in English
• A"can do "attitude,willing to keep trying and learning
Aung Myay Thar Zan, Mandalay , Myanmar
- Able to prepare and handle all aspects of food,
especially North and South Indian, and Tandoori Dishes.
- Able to create new dishes and promote menus for
people of multiple cultures.
- Able to maintain food safety and hygiene
standards according to HACCP.
- Able to make breakfast, lunch and dinner for 100
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience working at
an Indian cuisine restaurant.
- Speaks Hindi and/or English.
- Must be between ages of 27 to 40.
- Must be passionate about food, compliant with
hygiene standards, and must be able to work in high pressure environment.
- A positive attitude with enthusiasm for customer
Dagon, Yangon , Myanmar
- အသက် (၂၀)နှစ် မှ (၄၅)နှစ်ကြားဖြစ်ရမည်။
- ရိုးသားကြိုးစားပြီး အကျင့်စာရိတ္တကောင်းမွန်သူ ဖြစ်ရမည်။
- အခြေခံပညာ အထက်တန်းအဆင့်တက်ရောက်ဖူးသူဖြစ်ရမည်။
- သွက်လက်ချက်ချာပြီး ဆက်ဆံရေးပြေပြစ်သူ ဖြစ်ရမည်။
- Hotel အထွေထွေလုပ်ငန်းများနှင့် သန့်ရှင်းရေး လုပ်ငန်းအားလုပ်ကိုင်နိုင်ရမည်။
- ကျန်းမာရေး ကောင်းမွန်သူ ဖြစ်ရမည်။
- အတွေ့အကြုံမရှိသူများလည်းလျှောက်ထားနိုင်သည်။Training ပေးမည်။
Bahan, Yangon , Myanmar
• Food and Beverage Sales & Marketing
• Personnel Development and Training
• Up grating in all Food & Beverage product
• Guest Services
• At least 8 years of relevant experience in same capacity in a 5 star hotel environment
• With Large Banquet operation experience
• Able to communicate in English with Guest & staff
• Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
• Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
• Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
• Plan and present bar menu
• Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
• Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
• Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
• Comply with all food and beverage regulations