Dagon, Yangon , Myanmar
- Any Degree
- Age of 30 and above.
- Maximum 5 years of experience in hotel industry with preference of experience in FO.
- Candidate with management degree will be preferred.
- Good command of English language & computer skill.
Mingalar Taung Nyunt, Yangon , Myanmar
• စကားေျပာေျပျပစ္ျပီး ေရရွည္လက္တြဲလုပ္မည့္သူ ျဖစ္ရမည္။
• ရုပ္ရည္သန္႔ျပန႔္ျပီး သန္႔ရွင္းစြာေနထိုင္တက္ရမည္။
• Chinese စကားေျပာတတ္သူ ဦးစားေပးမည္။
• ပညာအရည္အခ်င္းအနိမ္႔ဆံုး အထက္တန္းအဆင့္ ရွိရမည္။
• လုပ္ငန္းအေတြ႔အၾကံဳ အနည္းဆံုး (၁) ႏွစ္ရွိသူ ျဖစ္ရမည္။
Yankin, Yangon , Myanmar
- Supervise the functioning of all F&B Department's Marketing activities, promotions, sales and costs to ensure that department profits are maximized
- Coordinates all F&B promotions with Sales Department to ensure proper implementation
- Acts as Customer Relation Officer and spends time with Customers/Members to establish a developing business relationship
- Reports all happenings of the Department to the Food & Beverage Director and Manager
- Conduct,compiles, analysis market researches and reports results monthly to the F&B Director
- Define the direction we take to make money and grow the business
- Ensure a regular and strong interface with cross-divisional sales organizations for market and customer issues
- Define and engage team on how our products are used, how they add value and customers future needs
- Manage projects to optimize use of technical resources in organization
- Collaborate with Marcom and Corporate Communications on market channel strategy and campaign development
- Bachelor Degree holder / Diploma in Sales,Marketing and Business Administration is a plus
- knowledge of Food & Beverage in hotel industry
- At least 5 years of related experience, with significant experience in sales/marketing, product management
- Experience using Microsoft Software, Outlook email and calendar capabilities.
- Maintains strict confidentiality and protects privacy of confidential/sensitive information.
- Exceptional time management and organization skills. Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously establishing priorities to meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal, written, and presentations) with executive leadership, staff, and internal and external clients.
- Proactive; exercises sound judgment and decision making; able to identify problems and needs, and develop solutions and/or options.
- Self-confident, self-motivated polished professional who thrives in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Botahtaung, Yangon , Myanmar
- Restaurant in situated in Mandalay
- experience in 5 years above in Service Industry Managment field.
- positive and outstanding attitude
- guest oriented
- be responsible and supervise for all department & opertion budget .
- organized , trained and moniter to individual staff .
Salary - depend on your experience .
Mayangone, Yangon , Myanmar
.•Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma is required
• Minimum 3 years experience in F& B industries
• More prefer Degree in F&B management
• Able to communicate in English
• A"can do "attitude,willing to keep trying and learning
Lanmadaw, Yangon , Myanmar
- Take responsibility for the entire restaurant and operation and performance
- Analyse and plan the sales and shift – including sales ,food control and staff control
- Ability to manage not only restaurant operation but also operation staff
- Ability to handle customers complaints and queries
- Maintain standards of operation Manual and , hygiene and safety
- Any graduate
- Minimum 3 years of experience in F & B field
- Must have English four skills and Computer ( Microsoft – word , excel )
- Good communication skills
- Oversea experience as a F & B / Fast Food manager/ supervisor is highly welcomed
- Can work under pressure with positive attitude
Mayangone, Yangon , Myanmar
• Must have strong communication skill.
• Must have self-motivation skill.
Demi Chef at Hotel & Resort Industry.
• Must be able to relocate in Amata Resort, Andaman Island.(Near Kawthaung)
• Must have able to work under pressure.
• Must be a commitment person in work place.
• Interview will be held in Yangon Head Office.
Lanmadaw, Yangon , Myanmar
To become a leading Hotels & Restaurants Business Group in Myanmar.
To be the benchmark company of IT and Mobile phone.
To be the benchmark company of construction & Real Estate in Myanmar.
To create strong management team for each business units with experiences and skillful persons.
Innovation in all of our business units as a mean of attaining and sustaining leadership.
Profitable growth through the best customer service, high quality products and innovation.
To build long-term client relationships based on mutual trust and respect with business partners.Quality
All our management efforts are directed toward informing people through business relation and media by providing skillful services and producing content of the highest quality. We’re equally committed to high standards of customer satisfaction in serving travelers, food lovers and mobile users and all others who buy the Company’s products and services.
Intrinsic Long-term Value
Our major responsibility toward shareholders is to increase the Company’s intrinsic value by growing earnings over the long term. We pay little attention to quarterly results, and we’re willing to sacrifice short-term gains for greater returns in the future.
Strong Source Holdings operates in a decentralized manner. While sharing common goals and values, each of the business units has its own identity, workplace culture and way of doing business. Division management is respo
Finding better ways to serve customers, combat competitors and grow our businesses requires taking risks. This is especially true as the Company expands aggressively into digital applications and businesses. We know that not every new effort is going to succeed, but we don’t let fear of failure inhibit creative thinking. At the same time, we hate to make the same mistake twice. respo
We take pride in running extremely lean and efficient operations that keep costs down without sacrificing our standards for quality.
Strong Source Holdings aims to be a responsible corporate citizen, and there are many ways we contribute to the communities in which we do business.Strong Source is a prominent group of companies established since 2006 with DOCOMO Chain stores in Yangon, many business units spread across Myanmar and franchise brands from overseas.
Strong Source strives to continuously make significant contributions to the development of Myanmar through its diversified business sectors ranging from Mobile phone distribution, Hotels and Resorts, Construction, Food and Beverage.
Strong Source is power by more than 600 strong workforce whom proudly called themselves and shared common purpose of delivering smile and strength to customers by giving solution through providing quality products and services.
The Company owns;
Official Xiaomi Myammar,
Official Gionee Myanmar,
Beauty in the Pot,
Hotel SS Aung Ban,
Strong Source Construction, and SSCL Mobile Distribution. Career Development
Strong Source Holdings strives to be an exceptional place for people to work and a leader in hiring and promoting women and minorities. The Company actively promotes diversity. We operate on the basis of mutual respect for all employees, and insist on the highest ethical and professional conduct. Developing challenging careers is an important objective of the Company. We benefit from having many different kinds of business operations, offering a variety of growth opportunities within one corporate family. The Company also recognizes the importance of striking a balance between work and home life.
Pazundaung, Yangon , Myanmar
• Assist bartender to set up bar, unlocking liquor, check fridge, juices and garnish.
• To check liquor against requisition, any discrepancies with the receiving order is brought to the attention of the manager
• Monitor customer satisfaction and respond to customer feedback and complaints by following company policy and procedure.
• Conduct training on beverage to colleagues, guidance and standards.
• Assist in controlling department forms and records according to the company standards for document control.
• Ensure opening and closing checklists are completed on a daily basis.
• Make recommendation to the Manager for price and menu changes that will enhance profitability.
• Assistant in monitoring breakage of chinaware and glassware and the implementation of strategies to reduce where possible.
• Utilize up- selling and suggestive selling technique to enhance the outlet financial performance.
• Manage the stock movement and minimize the wastage of the product.
• Closely monitor the quality of the drinks and ensure the standard is consistent.
• Control and check the inventory.
• Keeping a well-stocked bar with an adequate supply of liquor, beer, wine, mixers, ice, napkins, straws, glassware, and other accessories
• Cleaning the bar, tables, chairs, and work area to maintain a sanitary environment
• Organizing the bar area to streamline drink preparation and inventory
• Placing orders for liquor, beer, wine, and other supplies
• Planning beverage menu
• Creating unique drinks
• Preparing and serving appetizers, snacks, or other food items for customers at the bar
• Department – Food & Beverage
• Report to – Restaurant Manager
• Supervises – Bar Man
for AALUA Resorts
• Years of Experience- Minimum 2 year in five Star hotel
• Minimum Technical Skills Required- Customer service, English Language
• Minimum Certifications Needed- Preferably F&B bar training
• Education Level Completed- Minimum matriculation standard
• Can be able to work on Island.
Kamayut, Yangon , Myanmar
Wine & Liquor Sale Executive
- Minimum Qualification: Unspecified
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 1 year
1 JOB DESCRIPTION
1.1 Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
1.2 Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
1.3 Responding to incoming email and phone enquire.
1.4 Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
1.5 Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
1.6 Gathering market and customer information;
1.7 Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers;
1.8 Liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders;
1.9 Checking the quantities of goods on display and in stock;
1.10 Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system;
1.11 Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations;
1.12 Feeding future buying trends back to employers;
1.13 Regularly entertain major clients of the Company;
1.14 Pay regular visits to all major/key accounts
2.1 Preferably a university degree or college diploma in Hospitality,Marketing, Communications or related field is required
3.1 Minimum of 1 years in a similar role with experience in related Sales and Marketing
3.2 Knowledge of the product and competitive environment is required
3.3 Proof of previous sales success
3.4 Minimum of 1 years in a similar role with experience in related Wine.
4. KNOWLEDGE & SKILL
4.1 Good communication and presentation skills are required; fluency in English
4.2 Command of negotiation skills;
4.3 Must be able to work a flexible schedule in order to achieve all sales objectives
4.4 Strong network of connections is an asset
4.4 The ability to drive is an asset
5.1 At least 1 years of experience in the F&B industry
5.2 Extensive knowledge in wine/liquor production and description.Able to communicate wine pairing with a variety of product offerings.
5.3 Must be able to communicate in English in order to communicate with English speaking suppliers, customers and co-workers.
5.4 Ability to work well with others.
5.5 Communicate and teach product knowledge of staff
5.6 A proven track record of meeting sales target
5.7 Contacts in F&B industry is a plus
5.8 Able to work a flexible schedule base on the needs of the store, including nights.