1 Job in Chan Mya Tharsi
Chan Mya Tharsi, Mandalay , Myanmar
Overview of duties
"• Behaves and acts in an exemplary fashion, embodying the brand mindset
• Welcomes guests and provides a high standard of service in the F&B point of sale or meeting rooms (co-meeting offer)
• Contributes globally to guest satisfaction through the quality of his/her work and exemplary behaviour"
"• Provides a friendly and personalised welcome for guests
• Offers attentive service and adapts to any constraints guests may have
• Heeds any remarks made by guests and ensures follow-up
• Establishes good relations with guests, offering advice and fostering customer loyalty"
Professional techniques / Production
"• Completes the following tasks:
- prepares the point of sale and preparation areas
- welcomes guests and provides waiter service
- cleans and tidies the restaurant and preparation areas after closing
• Before every workshift, finds out about dish composition and any shortages
• Organises his/her work to suit fluctuations in numbers, events and guests
• Ensures the equipment used remains in good condition "
Team management and cross-departmental responsibilities
Communicates and cooperates closely with the other departments (kitchens, bars, lobby, banquet etc)
Commercial / Sales
"• Is attentive to and respects guests' needs
• Helps increase customer loyalty through quality of service
• Conveys an attitude in tune with the brand, contributing to the friendly atmosphere of the restaurant and dining rooms
• Recommends and promotes the F&B and bar offers. In a wider context, is familiar with the hotel's services and latest offers"
Management and administration
"• Takes part in meeting the department's targets by respecting the procedures and internal audits applicable in the hotel
• Helps manage crockery and appliances by avoiding breakages
• May be asked to help with inventories"
Hygiene / Personal safety / Environment
"• Ensures that the workplace remains clean and tidy and the safety of consumable goods by always respecting HACCP regulations
• Respects the instructions and safety guidelines for the equipment used
• Applies the hotel's security regulations (in case of fire etc)
• Respects the hotel's commitments to the ""Environment Charter"" (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc)"