1 Job in Ahlone
Ahlone, Yangon , Myanmar
CONCIERGE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops a strong knowledge of the hotel's facilities and services and of the surrounding community.
- Provides guests with information about attractions, facilities, services, and activities in or outside the property.
- Makes guest reservations for air or other forms of transportation when requested.
- Obtains necessary itinerary tickets.
- Makes guest reservations for the boat ticket and other forms of entertainment when requested. Obtains necessary tickets and provides directions to facilities.
- Organizes special functions as directed by management.
- Arranges secretarial and other office services.
- To ensure a proper use of the telephone etiquette standards.
- To oversee the concierge operations, doormen, bellmen, parking and to supervise the area ensuring that all standards and procedures are fully known and followed.
- To ensure that all necessary equipment are maintained properly with sufficient stock for day to day operations.
- To ensure that all sections have proper coverage of staff at all times.
- To ensure that guest luggage records are accurately maintained and all special requests are met.
- Process and deliver messages for Guests.
- Deliver and safely storage Guest luggage.
- Stay current and up to date with all hotel services as well as daily VIP requests and special events.
- Ensure orderliness and safety guidelines around the lobby and front door areas.
- Provide support to Management as required, in cases of emergency.
- Project a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and Guest service.
- Maintain a clean, healthy, and safety working area.
- Coordinates guest requests for special services or equipment with the appropriate department.
- Contacts roomed guests periodically to ascertain any special needs.
- Handles guest complaints and solve problem to the degree possible.
Education: Minimum two year of college degree. Must speak, read. Write, and understand the
primary language used in the workplace. Must be able to speak and understand the English language used by the guests who visits the hotel.