Tarmwe, Yangon , Myanmar
Restaurant Manager Male(2)Posts
- တက္ကသိုလ်မှ အသိအမှတ်ပြုဘွဲ့ရရှိပြီးသူ
- Restaurant/Bar Manager ရာထူးဖြင့်လုပ်ငန်းအတွေ့အကြုံ(၃)နှစ်အထက်ရှိသူ
Thaketa, Yangon , Myanmar
* Prepare tables for meals.
* Greeting guests ( with eye contact and smile )
* Escort guests to their tables.
* Taking food and drink orders.
* Have basic knowledge of food and beverage menu items.
* Serving the order to the customer.
* Check with guests to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
* Clean and remove dishes from the table after service is completed.
* Clean all spillage during mealtime and close.
* Cleaning the tables.
* Establish effective employee relations and maintain the highest level of professionalism,ethics and attitude towards all guests,clients and employees.
* High School ( OR ) Certificate in food & Beverage.
* Under 40 years old.
* Must have minimum 3 yers and more relevant working experience in a restaurant/Hotels.
* Pleasant looking, cheerful and good working personality will be added advantage.
Hmaw Bi, Yangon , Myanmar
1. Portfolio Management
- Shows an understanding of Portfolio performance tracking and evaluation.
- Shows an understanding of key drivers of the Category and Segment performance, profitability and growth.
- Shows understanding of Portfolio strategy and its implications.
- Shows understanding of the implications of individual Brand Roles within the Portfolio on Brand Strategy and budget allocation.
- Shows ability to apply BWP! Tools and processes.
2. Category Strategy
- Effectively contributes to the creation of the category vision.
- Ensures that digital Brand and Portfolio Strategies profit from category opportunities and respond to threats.
- Takes the customer’s category vision into account in order to design a powerful and appealing key account content in collaboration with Trade Marketing and Key Customer Managers.
3.Brand & Business Profitability
- Generates financially sound Innovation business cases and places these in the larger financial business context.
- Consistently tracks and optimises digital investments.
- Manages digital investments towards optimal profitability.
- Allocates resources to create a clear balance between short term profit and long-term growth objectives.
4. Consumer at the Centre
- Uses research and other sources of information to regularly monitor consumer behaviour at all relevant consumer touch points and ensures strong & clear consumer rationale on projects/initiatives
- Generates strong digital Consumer Insights through analytics that fuel innovation in digital communication
- Coaches the team to identify and effectively employ digital Consumer Insights that drive category and Brand growth
- Challenges marketing initiatives on level of online employability and potential for behavioural change impact
- Ensures all marketing colleagues are well informed about online trends and insights and incorporate them into their strategies and plans
5. Digital & Brand Strategy
- Demonstrates an understanding of all elements of Digital Strategy, how they interrelate and how they contribute to reaching strategic objectives
- Understands how Digital Strategy affects the Marketing Mix strategy
- Reflects Brand Strategy in all delivered content
- Contributes to the development of the Brand Strategy
- Sets up and runs effective online communication monitoring and evaluation systems
6. Digital Planning and Activation
- Demonstrates an understanding of formal and structured digital planning process
- Demonstrates an understanding of the role of different marketing activities in affecting consumer and shopper behaviour
- Supports the development of the Brand Plan
- Is aware of internal and external factors likely to influence execution
7. Route To Market and Channel Understanding
- Recognises the strengths and restrictions of different Route to Market options in reaching consumers
- Demonstrates an understanding of channel segmentation and the role of different channels in Digital & Brand Strategy and activation
- Demonstrates an understanding of shopper and on-trade consumer drivers
- Demonstrates an understanding of the value chain
8. Storytelling – content
- Is familiar with and understands the concepts of Brand Essence, Brand Idea, and Communication Objectives
- Writes inspiring and effective Storytelling Briefs integrating audience understanding
- Works with agencies effectively– even if not fully independently –enabling them to work on defined projects on time and within budget
- Involves Brand Manager at the earliest stage of content development
- Evaluates creative work and recognises strong communication and brand building ideas/content that travels
- Is familiar with the different steps of content production
9. Storytelling – media
- Writes effective media briefs fully reflecting a good understanding of the consumer’s media consumption and touchpoint exposure
- Manages the digital budget and informs manager of deviations
- Considers effectiveness and ROI of communication and media activities
- Monitors consumer’s reaction to activity and reacts promptly.
- University graduate with at least 5 years relevant experience in Marketing
- Product / sku launch experience
- Understanding of brand positioning
- Ability to analyse and apply market research results into communiction strategy
- Basic understanding of production processes
- Basic understanding of P&L and other financial tools
- Problem analysis
- Organisational sensitivity
- Result oriented
- Quality driven
- Planning and organizing
Mayangone, Yangon , Myanmar
• Monitor and control customer service and product quality by conducting “management walk” during each shift.
• Maintain physical environment of restaurant ensuring it is clean and sanitary both inside and out.
• Conduct preventative maintenance, cleaning and testing of restaurant equipment ensuring all safety and operating standards are adhered to and that productivity of equipment is maximized.
• Ensure staff understand and maintain appropriate food safety standards and handling procedures.
• Conduct point of sale opening and closing activities, ensuring POS initialization, cash set-up procedures and register reconciliations are conducted accurately and in a timely fashion.
• Conduct closing inventories ensuring accurate records are retained on the appropriate forms.
• Ensure restaurant operations are running efficiently by conducting regular waste counts, meal and yield counts, monitoring and calculating time cards, conducting security checks and taking corrective action as required while documenting specific action plans.
• Completing operating checklists as required.
• Managing all restaurant systems to maximize customers’ experience of TPC’s service and product.
.•Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma is required
• Minimum 3 years experience in F& B industries
• More prefer Degree in F&B management
• Able to communicate in English
• A"can do "attitude,willing to keep trying and learning
Sanchaung, Yangon , Myanmar
• Suggests food and beverages ~ to be well versed with the menu, method of preparation and accompaniments.
• Cleans and polishes Glassware, China ware, hollowware and flatware.
• Maintains cleanliness and mise-en-place level at working station and service pantry for smooth operation.
• Replenishes supply of linen and other Operating equipment.
• Obtains requested items from the storeroom.
• Keeps general appearance and maintenance of Restaurant working areas.
• Follows correct sequence of service outlined in the Standard Operating Manual.
• Sets up tables in accordance with Restaurant policy.
• Cleans and removes dishes from the table after service is completed.
• Transports soiled dishes from dining room to kitchen and depositing them in proper placing at the Steward area.
• Cleans all spillage during mealtime and at closing.
• Maintains excellent grooming standard at all times.
• Attends all training sessions as scheduled.
• Establishes effective employee relations and maintain the highest level of professionalism, ethic and attitude towards all hotel guests, clients, heads of department and employees.
REPLACEMENT AND TEMPORARY MISSION
• Perform other duties and handle projects as assigned by Food and Beverage Supervisor and Management.
Pazundaung, Yangon , Myanmar
• Oversee the operations functions of the hotel, as per the Organizational chart and hold regular briefings and meetings with all head of departments. Ensure full compliance to Hotel operating controls, SOP’s, policies, procedures and service standards.
• Tour and visually inspect property on a daily basis. Monitor property condition, cleanliness, cost control, and quality of product and service throughout hotel. Coordinate with HOD for the execution of all activities and functions, manage and develop the Hotel Executive team to ensure career progression and development.
• Ensure that product quality standards are met in all areas of the hotel as it relates to the appearance, levels of maintenance and cleanliness, establish and maintain preventative maintenance programs to protect the physical assets of the hotel.
• Overview HR matters including manpower planning, interviewing, hiring, training, assigning work, coaching and counselling, appraising performances, resolving problems, and provide and support open communication and taking corrective action and determining disciplinary action and/or termination if required.
• Create and maintain a customer-driven hotel with a customer-keeping vision that inspires the hotel associates to do their best and deliver outstanding and superior guest service. Oversee the quality process to ensure customer satisfaction by consistent delivery of both product quality and service. Lead all key property issues including activities, handling guest complaints, and oversee the service recovery procedures.
• Ensure that monthly financial outlooks for Rooms, F&B, Spa, Admin & General, on target and accurate. Deliver hotel budget goals and set other short- and long-term strategic goals for the property. Developing improvement actions, carry out costs savings in effective and efficient ways. A strong understanding of P&L statements and the ability to react with impactful strategies. Prepare a monthly financial reporting and analysis statically for the owners and stake holders.
• Direct and manage property operations to assure optimum performance and continual improvement in the five Key Result Areas: Guest service, Employee satisfaction, Sales and Marketing, Property Maintenance and Profit/financial control.
• Consistently deliver results that contribute to the mission and overall success of the hotel by accomplishing performance objectives focused on business revenues, guest and associate satisfaction and effectiveness and efficiencies.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities assigned by CEO of Aquamarine Ecotourism development Company Limited.
• The ideal candidate is a highly intelligent hotel professional with outstanding, management skills and extensive hands-on experience.
• At least 15 years’ experience in the hospitality industry, with significant luxury and international experience, ideally including experience in remote locations. And minimum 5 years of experience as a General Manager or Asst. General Manager.
• Must be fluent in English (both speaking and writing) and Thai will be an advantage.
• A university degree in hotel management or a related field with Experience in opening, managing or re-positioning a hotel with clear track record. Excellent computer system skills.
• A strong PR skill and must have an effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
Kyauktada, Yangon , Myanmar
- ပညာအရည်အချင်း တက္ကသိုလ်အဆင့် ရှိသူဖြစ်ရမည်။
- အင်္ဂလိပ်စကားပြောတတ်၊ ရေးတတ်ရမည်။
- ရုပ်ရည်အသင့်အတင့်ရှိ၍ စကားပြောပြေပြစ်သူဖြစ်ရမည်။
- လူအမျိုးမျိုးနှင့် အဆင်ပြေစွာ အလုပ်လုပ်ကိုင်နိုင်ရမည်။
- F&B အတွေ့အကြုံရှိသူ ဦးစားပေးမည်။
Bahan, Yangon , Myanmar
Operation Manager (Putato)
- University Graduate,higher degree holder in hospitality management.
- Be able to demonstrate an excellent working track record in hotel operations .
- Excellent communication,Training,posses exceptional people skills.
- Ability to delegate where required and drive excellence.
- High energetic and motivate in a competitive environment.
- Planning and organizing accommodation, catering and other hotel services.
- Promoting and marketing the business.
- Managing budgets and financial plans as well as controlling expenditure.
- Creative, self-motivated and able to communicate at all levels.
- Able to do training and development.
Tarmwe, Yangon , Myanmar
• Manage and oversee the entire restaurant operation
• Deliver superior guest services
• Ensuring guest satisfaction
• Respond efficiently to customer questions and complaints
• Organize and supervise shifts
• Manage and lead staff
• Training and evaluate staff performance
• Estimate consumption, forecast requirements and maintain inventory
• Manage restaurant supplies
• Control costs and minimize waste
• Nurture a positive working environment
• Monitor operations and initiate corrective actions
Lanmadaw, Yangon , Myanmar
- At Least 4 Years' Experience as Food and Beverage field
- Good interpersonal and communication with Management and other
- Familiarity with Payment system ( POS )
- Computer Literacy
- Good in English 4 skills
- Strong leadership , Motivate and personal skills
- Any graduate and other relative holder are preferred