Lanmadaw, Yangon , Myanmar
Strong Source is a prominent group of companies established since 2006 with DOCOMO Chain stores in Yangon, nine business units spread across Myanmar and franchise brands from overseas.
Strong Source strives to continuously make significant contributions to the development of Myanmar through its diversified business sectors ranging from Mobile phone distribution, Hotels and Resorts,
Construction, Food and Beverage.
Strong Source is power by more than 600 strong workforce whom proudly called themselves and shared common purpose of delivering smile and strength to customers by giving solution through providing quality products and services.
The Company owns;
• Official Xiaomi Myammar,
• Official Gionee Myanmar,
• Black Canyon Coffee (Thailand Original),
• Beauty in the Pot, CANTON PARADISE,
• Bread and Toast,
• Hotel SS Aung Ban,
• Strong Source Construction, and SSCL Mobile Distribution.
Yankin, Yangon , Myanmar
- Check forecast of functions to prepare and follow up with catering team for the confirmation of actual events.
- Check through BEO in advance to plan of staffing, need of operating equipment, need of linen, decoration arrangement, lighting, sound system, accurate food & beverage menu
- Conduct daily briefing sessions with staff and ensure all staff receive business update, event information, follow up, guest feedback and area to improvement and allocate team member with specific task to arrange for all events as per BEO
- Monitor and supervise service flow according to the Standard Operating Procedure
- Ensure team deliver high level service of standard in every particular style such as Meeting, Coffee break,Buffet,Reception, sit down lunch and dinner.
- Handle complaints from guests in the most pleasant and efficient manner, to ensure guests satisfaction.
- Plan and advise to order necessary operating equipment, furniture and linen item to meet operation requirement.
- Control and care of all linen, OE items, furniture and machinery of the banquet department
- Maintain proper communication with catering sales team and clarify whenever necessary
- Deal with contractor, sub-contractor to ensure they follow safety rules and not damaging of anything belongs to hotel
- Arrange training sessions for casual labor to perform well in banqueting service
- Maintain and attract new business, to achieve greater yield of budgeted profit
- Good health/Pleasant and Articulate
- Proficient in English (both oral & written) (preferably can speak third language e;g; Japanese, Chinese)
- At least 3 years as Supervisor in banquet operation / Experience in other international hotels
- Self-starter, can work independently , good leadership skill
- Tactful and sensitive to guest's needs
Thaketa, Yangon , Myanmar
* Prepare tables for meals.
* Greeting guests ( with eye contact and smile )
* Escort guests to their tables.
* Taking food and drink orders.
* Have basic knowledge of food and beverage menu items.
* Serving the order to the customer.
* Check with guests to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
* Clean and remove dishes from the table after service is completed.
* Clean all spillage during mealtime and close.
* Cleaning the tables.
* Establish effective employee relations and maintain the highest level of professionalism,ethics and attitude towards all guests,clients and employees.
* High School ( OR ) Certificate in food & Beverage.
* Under 40 years old.
* Must have minimum 3 yers and more relevant working experience in a restaurant/Hotels.
* Pleasant looking, cheerful and good working personality will be added advantage.
Aung Myay Thar Zan, Mandalay , Myanmar
• Hygiene, Costing ပိုင္းမ်ားကိုကၽြမ္းက်င္ပိုင္နိုင္ရမည္ ။
• က်န္းမာေရးေကာင္းမြန္သူ ျဖစ္ရမည္။
• ကၽြမ္းက်င္မႈေပၚမူတည္ၿပီး လစာင္င္စားခြင့္ရွိသည္။
Desired Skills and Expertise
• မိမိလုပ္ေဆာင္ရမည့္လုပ္ငန္းပိုင္းအား တာဝန္ယူနိုင္ရမည္။
• Team ကို ဦးေဆာင္နိုင္ရမည္။
• စားဖိုမႈးလုပ္သက္ အနည္းဆုံး (2) ႏွစ္ရွိရမည္။
• အသက္ (50) ႏွစ္ေအာက္ျဖစ္ရမည္။
• Salary is negotiable.
• Service Bonus + Hostel Allowance + Meal arrangement + Competitive salary depending on
No(417) Corner of 63 & 22 streets,Aung Myae Thar Zan Township.,Mandalay.
Kamayut, Yangon , Myanmar
Tea Shop/ Restaurant Manager ကျား (၁) ဦး
• တက္ကသိုလ်မှ ဘွဲ့ တစ်ခုခုရရှိပြီးသူဖြစ်ရမည်။
• အသက် (၃၀) နှစ်မှ (၄၅) နှစ်အတွင်းဖြစ်ရမည်။
• စားသောက်ကုန် / စားသောက်ဆိုင် အတွေ့အကြုံ (၃)နှစ် အထက်ရှိသူဖြစ်ရမည်။
• စီမံခန့်ခွဲမှုဆိုင်ရာ အတွေ့အကြုံများရှိရမည်။
• လုပ်ငန်းအတွက် အချိန်ပေးနိုင်ရမည်။
• လစာ + နေစား(ငြိမ်း) လုပ်ကိုင်နိုင်ရမည်။
• ဒဂုံမြို့နယ် (ပြည်လမ်း နှင့် မနော်ဟရီလမ်းထောင့်)တွင် တာဝန်ထမ်းဆောင်နိုင်ရမည်။
Hlaing, Yangon , Myanmar
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Plan and present bar menu
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
South Okkalapa, Yangon , Myanmar
• သွက်လက်၍ အကျင့်စာရိတ္တကောင်းမွန်သူဖြစ်ရမည်
Receptionist Supervisor For PyinOoLwin New Hotel
• ဘွဲ့ရရှိပြီးသူ (သို့) တက္ကသိုလ်တက်ရောက်နေဆဲသူဖြစ်ရမည်။
• Hotel Receptionist အတွေ့အကြုံရှိသူဦးစားပေးမည်။
• Front Office Operation Certificate ရှိရမည်။
Mayangone, Yangon , Myanmar
• Monitor and control customer service and product quality by conducting “management walk” during each shift.
• Maintain physical environment of restaurant ensuring it is clean and sanitary both inside and out.
• Conduct preventative maintenance, cleaning and testing of restaurant equipment ensuring all safety and operating standards are adhered to and that productivity of equipment is maximized.
• Ensure staff understand and maintain appropriate food safety standards and handling procedures.
• Conduct point of sale opening and closing activities, ensuring POS initialization, cash set-up procedures and register reconciliations are conducted accurately and in a timely fashion.
• Conduct closing inventories ensuring accurate records are retained on the appropriate forms.
• Ensure restaurant operations are running efficiently by conducting regular waste counts, meal and yield counts, monitoring and calculating time cards, conducting security checks and taking corrective action as required while documenting specific action plans.
• Completing operating checklists as required.
• Managing all restaurant systems to maximize customers’ experience of TPC’s service and product.
.•Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma is required
• Minimum 3 years experience in F& B industries
• More prefer Degree in F&B management
• Able to communicate in English
• A"can do "attitude,willing to keep trying and learning
Hmaw Bi, Yangon , Myanmar
1. Portfolio Management
- Shows an understanding of Portfolio performance tracking and evaluation.
- Shows an understanding of key drivers of the Category and Segment performance, profitability and growth.
- Shows understanding of Portfolio strategy and its implications.
- Shows understanding of the implications of individual Brand Roles within the Portfolio on Brand Strategy and budget allocation.
- Shows ability to apply BWP! Tools and processes.
2. Category Strategy
- Effectively contributes to the creation of the category vision.
- Ensures that digital Brand and Portfolio Strategies profit from category opportunities and respond to threats.
- Takes the customer’s category vision into account in order to design a powerful and appealing key account content in collaboration with Trade Marketing and Key Customer Managers.
3.Brand & Business Profitability
- Generates financially sound Innovation business cases and places these in the larger financial business context.
- Consistently tracks and optimises digital investments.
- Manages digital investments towards optimal profitability.
- Allocates resources to create a clear balance between short term profit and long-term growth objectives.
4. Consumer at the Centre
- Uses research and other sources of information to regularly monitor consumer behaviour at all relevant consumer touch points and ensures strong & clear consumer rationale on projects/initiatives
- Generates strong digital Consumer Insights through analytics that fuel innovation in digital communication
- Coaches the team to identify and effectively employ digital Consumer Insights that drive category and Brand growth
- Challenges marketing initiatives on level of online employability and potential for behavioural change impact
- Ensures all marketing colleagues are well informed about online trends and insights and incorporate them into their strategies and plans
5. Digital & Brand Strategy
- Demonstrates an understanding of all elements of Digital Strategy, how they interrelate and how they contribute to reaching strategic objectives
- Understands how Digital Strategy affects the Marketing Mix strategy
- Reflects Brand Strategy in all delivered content
- Contributes to the development of the Brand Strategy
- Sets up and runs effective online communication monitoring and evaluation systems
6. Digital Planning and Activation
- Demonstrates an understanding of formal and structured digital planning process
- Demonstrates an understanding of the role of different marketing activities in affecting consumer and shopper behaviour
- Supports the development of the Brand Plan
- Is aware of internal and external factors likely to influence execution
7. Route To Market and Channel Understanding
- Recognises the strengths and restrictions of different Route to Market options in reaching consumers
- Demonstrates an understanding of channel segmentation and the role of different channels in Digital & Brand Strategy and activation
- Demonstrates an understanding of shopper and on-trade consumer drivers
- Demonstrates an understanding of the value chain
8. Storytelling – content
- Is familiar with and understands the concepts of Brand Essence, Brand Idea, and Communication Objectives
- Writes inspiring and effective Storytelling Briefs integrating audience understanding
- Works with agencies effectively– even if not fully independently –enabling them to work on defined projects on time and within budget
- Involves Brand Manager at the earliest stage of content development
- Evaluates creative work and recognises strong communication and brand building ideas/content that travels
- Is familiar with the different steps of content production
9. Storytelling – media
- Writes effective media briefs fully reflecting a good understanding of the consumer’s media consumption and touchpoint exposure
- Manages the digital budget and informs manager of deviations
- Considers effectiveness and ROI of communication and media activities
- Monitors consumer’s reaction to activity and reacts promptly.
- University graduate with at least 5 years relevant experience in Marketing
- Product / sku launch experience
- Understanding of brand positioning
- Ability to analyse and apply market research results into communiction strategy
- Basic understanding of production processes
- Basic understanding of P&L and other financial tools
- Problem analysis
- Organisational sensitivity
- Result oriented
- Quality driven
- Planning and organizing
Kamayut, Yangon , Myanmar
Any Graduated Level.
Age between 30 to 35.
3 years of experience in managing food and beverage or similar role.
Must be able to use computer Basic & to speak English very well.
Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership & Problem-solving skills.
Good organizational and time-management skills.