Dagon, Yangon , Myanmar
- Any Degree
- Age of 30 and above.
- Maximum 5 years of experience in hotel industry with preference of experience in FO.
- Candidate with management degree will be preferred.
- Good command of English language & computer skill.
Tarmwe, Yangon , Myanmar
•Deliver superior guest services
•Ensuring guest satisfaction
•Respond efficiently to customer questions and complaints
•Organize and supervise shifts
•Manage and lead staff
•Training and evaluate staff performance
•Estimate consumption, forecast requirements and maintain inventory
•Manage restaurant supplies
•Control costs and minimize waste
•Nurture a positive working environment
•Monitor operations and initiate corrective actions
Hlaing, Yangon , Myanmar
- Ensure that appropriate service speeds are achieved and policies relating to service standards and procedures are followed.
- Oversee cleaning routines are carried out to expected standards.
- Make sure all staff are fully briefed about menus, offers and other venue details.
- manage the bar team during your shifts, ensuring staff carry out their work to the expected standards at all time.
- Producing duty rotations.
- Assist with induction and training of bar staff.
- Help to ensure that all policies and procedures are followed correctly and fully at all times.
- Regularly liaise with the FOH and Kitchen Managers to ensure seamless cooperation between both teams in delivering excellent service to all visitors.
- Additional duties assigned
- Proven working experience as a bartender for more than 2 years
- Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks
Knowledge of a second language is a plus
Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
Relevant training certificate
Able to work in a face pace environment
Able to multitask effectively
Aung Myay Thar Zan, Mandalay , Myanmar
- Manages daily restaurant operations and assists with menu planning maintains sanitation standards and assists servers and hosts on the floor during peak meal periods.
- Strives to continually improve guest and employee satisfaction and maximize the financial performance in areas of responsibility.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversea the dining area, supervises food and beverage service staff in accordance with operating policies that he or she may help establish.
- Creates a positive team atmosphere among Team Members.
- Maintains records of staff periodic manner and operating costs.
- Provides feedback and coaching to the Team regularly.
- Understands building capability through Cross training
- Treats all Team Members fairly, with respect.
- Sets high standards for appropriate team behaviour on shift.
- Works with food and beverage staff to ensure proper food presentation and proper food-handling procedures.
- Handle guest complaints in restaurants.
- Schedules periodic food and beverage service staff meetings to ensure correct interpretation of policies and obtain feedback from staff members.
- Maintain budget and employee records, prepare payroll, and pay bills, or monitor bookkeeping records.
- Check the quality of deliveries of fresh food and baked goods.
- Meet with sales representatives to order supplies such as tableware, cooking utensils, and cleaning items.
- Arrange for maintenance and repair of equipment and other services.
- Total receipts and balance against sales, deposit receipts, and lock facility at end of day.
- Ensures new products are executed properly the following roll-out.
- Is capable of handling irate customers with a friendly/calm attitude.
- Ensures product quality and great service.
- Shows enthusiasm about guest within the restaurant.
- Is flexible in dealing with changes/problems (e.g., being short staffed).
- Has effectively forecasted restaurant needs.
- Shifts priorities and goals as work demands change.
- Priorities tasks effectively to ensure most important tasks are completed on time.
- Delegates and follow-up effectively.
- Taking Ownership of issues or tasks and also give detail update of the F&B manager and the General Manager.
- Seeks, listens and responds to Guest feedback.
- Coaches team on how to exceed Guest expectations.
- Does not blame others; takes accountability for problems.
- Effectively identifies restaurant problems through reports and can ideate & execute to resolve the same.
- Proficiency in using computer software to monitor inventory, track staff schedules and pay, and perform other record keeping tasks.
- Proficiency in Point of sale ( POS ) software, inventory software, Restaurant guest satisfactory tracking software etc.
- Assist in planning regular and special event Menu.
- Degree, High schooling or one year's Diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Has effectively managed Team Members for 12+ months.
- Previous experience in similar Job role.
- Coached and improved performance of at least one poorly performing Team member/Manager
Mayangone, Yangon , Myanmar
• Monitor and control customer service and product quality by conducting “management walk” during each shift.
• Maintain physical environment of restaurant ensuring it is clean and sanitary both inside and out.
• Conduct preventative maintenance, cleaning and testing of restaurant equipment ensuring all safety and operating standards are adhered to and that productivity of equipment is maximized.
• Ensure staff understand and maintain appropriate food safety standards and handling procedures.
• Conduct point of sale opening and closing activities, ensuring POS initialization, cash set-up procedures and register reconciliations are conducted accurately and in a timely fashion.
• Conduct closing inventories ensuring accurate records are retained on the appropriate forms.
• Ensure restaurant operations are running efficiently by conducting regular waste counts, meal and yield counts, monitoring and calculating time cards, conducting security checks and taking corrective action as required while documenting specific action plans.
• Completing operating checklists as required.
• Managing all restaurant systems to maximize customers’ experience of TPC’s service and product.
Dagon, Yangon , Myanmar
- တက္ကသိုလ်တစ်ခုခုမှ ဘွဲ့ရရှိထားသူဖြစ်ရမည်။
- မိမိတာဝန်ကျသောအချိန်အတိုင်း အလုပ်ဆင်းနိုင်ရမည်။
Bahan, Yangon , Myanmar
• Food and Beverage Sales & Marketing
• Personnel Development and Training
• Up grating in all Food & Beverage product
• Guest Services
• At least 8 years of relevant experience in same capacity in a 5 star hotel environment
• With Large Banquet operation experience
• Able to communicate in English with Guest & staff
• Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
• Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
• Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
• Plan and present bar menu
• Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
• Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
• Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
• Comply with all food and beverage regulations
Thaketa, Yangon , Myanmar
* Prepare tables for meals.
* Greeting guests ( with eye contact and smile )
* Escort guests to their tables.
* Taking food and drink orders.
* Have basic knowledge of food and beverage menu items.
* Serving the order to the customer.
* Check with guests to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
* Clean and remove dishes from the table after service is completed.
* Clean all spillage during mealtime and close.
* Cleaning the tables.
* Establish effective employee relations and maintain the highest level of professionalism,ethics and attitude towards all guests,clients and employees.
* High School ( OR ) Certificate in food & Beverage.
* Under 40 years old.
* Must have minimum 3 yers and more relevant working experience in a restaurant/Hotels.
* Pleasant looking, cheerful and good working personality will be added advantage.
Lanmadaw, Yangon , Myanmar
- Take responsibility for the entire restaurant and operation and performance
- Analyse and plan the sales and shift – including sales ,food control and staff control
- Ability to manage not only restaurant operation but also operation staff
- Ability to handle customers complaints and queries
- Maintain standards of operation Manual and , hygiene and safety
- Any graduate
- Minimum 3 years of experience in F & B field
- Must have English four skills and Computer ( Microsoft – word , excel )
- Good communication skills
- Oversea experience as a F & B / Fast Food manager/ supervisor is highly welcomed
- Can work under pressure with positive attitude
Lanmadaw, Yangon , Myanmar
- အခြေခံပညာ အထက်တန်းထိတက်ရောက်ဖူးသူ ဖြစ်ရမည်။
- သွက်လက်ပြီး Customer Service အားစိတ်ပါဝင်စားသူဖြစ်ရမည်။
- ရန်ကုန်မြို့တွင်းရှိ စားသောက်ဆိုင်ကြီးများတွင် တာဝန်ထမ်းဆောင်နိုင်ရမည်။