Thaketa, Yangon , Myanmar
• Degree holder.
• Related diploma or certificate holder.
• Age 35 and above.
• Minimum 5 years of F&B working experience which will include 2 years of F&B management experience.
• Proficient in English.
• Chinese Language (to liaise with Chinese speaking associates) will be advantage.
• Excellent knowledge of F&B management and F&B operations.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Leadership abilities and excellent organizational and time management skills.
• High customer service focus.
• High levels of flexibility and adaptability.
• Strong team playing skills.
• This position requires strong attention to detail, leadership skills, and ensures quality assurance standards are met at all times.
• Ensure that restaurants operate efficiently and profitably, achieving targets set by the company.
• Leading and managing restaurants and bars including restaurant marketing strategies, overseeing food quality, developing menus.
• Assist to organize marketing activities, such as promotional events and discount schemes.
• Prepare reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales of the day.
• Create and execute plans for department sales, profit and staff development.
• Manage staff throughout their shift and providing them with feedback.
• Maintain high standards of quality control, hygiene, health and safety.
• Check stock levels and ordering supplies; ensure sufficient par to support the operations.
Lanmadaw, Yangon , Myanmar
- Take responsibility for the entire restaurant and operation and performance
- Analyse and plan the sales and shift – including sales ,food control and staff control
- Ability to manage not only restaurant operation but also operation staff
- Ability to handle customers complaints and queries
- Maintain standards of operation Manual and , hygiene and safety
- Any graduate
- Minimum 3 years of experience in F & B field
- Must have English four skills and Computer ( Microsoft – word , excel )
- Good communication skills
- Oversea experience as a F & B / Fast Food manager/ supervisor is highly welcomed
- Can work under pressure with positive attitude
Thingangyun, Yangon , Myanmar
• Providing Food for Korean staffs who work at Main office in Naypyitaw
• Cooking 3 meals a day, mainly Korean at Office
• Preparing Special food for event
• Procurement and storage of food ingredients
• Maintaining the Kitchen
• Food hygiene management
Desired Skills and Expertise
• More than 3 years’ experience in cooking at restaurants
• Preferred work experience in Korean restaurants
• Conversational in spoken and written English
• Diligence and Time manner is compulsory
We offer• Male/Female.
• Salary is negotiable.
No.(241), Khayay Pin Street, (23)Quarter,Thuwanna Thingyan Kyun TS,Yangon, Myanmar.
Thaketa, Yangon , Myanmar
* Prepare tables for meals.
* Greeting guests ( with eye contact and smile )
* Escort guests to their tables.
* Taking food and drink orders.
* Have basic knowledge of food and beverage menu items.
* Serving the order to the customer.
* Check with guests to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
* Clean and remove dishes from the table after service is completed.
* Clean all spillage during mealtime and close.
* Cleaning the tables.
* Establish effective employee relations and maintain the highest level of professionalism,ethics and attitude towards all guests,clients and employees.
* High School ( OR ) Certificate in food & Beverage.
* Under 40 years old.
* Must have minimum 3 yers and more relevant working experience in a restaurant/Hotels.
* Pleasant looking, cheerful and good working personality will be added advantage.
Yankin, Yangon , Myanmar
- Supervise the functioning of all F&B Department's Marketing activities, promotions, sales and costs to ensure that department profits are maximized
- Coordinates all F&B promotions with Sales Department to ensure proper implementation
- Acts as Customer Relation Officer and spends time with Customers/Members to establish a developing business relationship
- Reports all happenings of the Department to the Food & Beverage Director and Manager
- Conduct,compiles, analysis market researches and reports results monthly to the F&B Director
- Define the direction we take to make money and grow the business
- Ensure a regular and strong interface with cross-divisional sales organizations for market and customer issues
- Define and engage team on how our products are used, how they add value and customers future needs
- Manage projects to optimize use of technical resources in organization
- Collaborate with Marcom and Corporate Communications on market channel strategy and campaign development
- Bachelor Degree holder / Diploma in Sales,Marketing and Business Administration is a plus
- knowledge of Food & Beverage in hotel industry
- At least 5 years of related experience, with significant experience in sales/marketing, product management
- Experience using Microsoft Software, Outlook email and calendar capabilities.
- Maintains strict confidentiality and protects privacy of confidential/sensitive information.
- Exceptional time management and organization skills. Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously establishing priorities to meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal, written, and presentations) with executive leadership, staff, and internal and external clients.
- Proactive; exercises sound judgment and decision making; able to identify problems and needs, and develop solutions and/or options.
- Self-confident, self-motivated polished professional who thrives in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Aung Myay Thar Zan, Mandalay , Myanmar
- Manages daily restaurant operations and assists with menu planning maintains sanitation standards and assists servers and hosts on the floor during peak meal periods.
- Strives to continually improve guest and employee satisfaction and maximize the financial performance in areas of responsibility.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversea the dining area, supervises food and beverage service staff in accordance with operating policies that he or she may help establish.
- Creates a positive team atmosphere among Team Members.
- Maintains records of staff periodic manner and operating costs.
- Provides feedback and coaching to the Team regularly.
- Understands building capability through Cross training
- Treats all Team Members fairly, with respect.
- Sets high standards for appropriate team behaviour on shift.
- Works with food and beverage staff to ensure proper food presentation and proper food-handling procedures.
- Handle guest complaints in restaurants.
- Schedules periodic food and beverage service staff meetings to ensure correct interpretation of policies and obtain feedback from staff members.
- Maintain budget and employee records, prepare payroll, and pay bills, or monitor bookkeeping records.
- Check the quality of deliveries of fresh food and baked goods.
- Meet with sales representatives to order supplies such as tableware, cooking utensils, and cleaning items.
- Arrange for maintenance and repair of equipment and other services.
- Total receipts and balance against sales, deposit receipts, and lock facility at end of day.
- Ensures new products are executed properly the following roll-out.
- Is capable of handling irate customers with a friendly/calm attitude.
- Ensures product quality and great service.
- Shows enthusiasm about guest within the restaurant.
- Is flexible in dealing with changes/problems (e.g., being short staffed).
- Has effectively forecasted restaurant needs.
- Shifts priorities and goals as work demands change.
- Priorities tasks effectively to ensure most important tasks are completed on time.
- Delegates and follow-up effectively.
- Taking Ownership of issues or tasks and also give detail update of the F&B manager and the General Manager.
- Seeks, listens and responds to Guest feedback.
- Coaches team on how to exceed Guest expectations.
- Does not blame others; takes accountability for problems.
- Effectively identifies restaurant problems through reports and can ideate & execute to resolve the same.
- Proficiency in using computer software to monitor inventory, track staff schedules and pay, and perform other record keeping tasks.
- Proficiency in Point of sale ( POS ) software, inventory software, Restaurant guest satisfactory tracking software etc.
- Assist in planning regular and special event Menu.
- Degree, High schooling or one year's Diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Has effectively managed Team Members for 12+ months.
- Previous experience in similar Job role.
- Coached and improved performance of at least one poorly performing Team member/Manager
Hlaing, Yangon , Myanmar
• Strategic purpose of the position:
Support the growth ambition of LBC by driving the development and implementation of plans to drive sustainable market share growth, brand equity KPIs, and overall profitability.
• Deliver on KPIs relating to brand health and equity, for the purpose of driving sales growth and brands’ share targets.
• Co-develop the Brand Vision, architecture, and long-term growth strategy
• Develop and operationalize annual brand plans, leading excellent cross-functional execution:
• Identifies consumer insight, competitor movement, price guidelines, and relevant consumer promotions in close coordination with Trade Marketing and Field Sales to execute a brand and channel development strategy
• Drive an Integrated Marketing Communication Plan for the Brand and develop relevant materials in line with the Brand VIS for multi-channel use
• Actively contributing and transforming knowledge and insights into the strategy and ensuring strategies support the category growth ambition
• Progress innovation projects cross-functionally in line with the overall Brand ambition
• Brand budget planning, monitoring, and management
• Manage key relations with ATL, Digital, and Event agencies, and key internal stakeholders within EAC
• Coach and develop an Assistant Brand Manager / Brand Assistant
Desired Skills and Expertise
• Minimum Bachelor Degree ideally in business administration, major in Marketing or
• Bachelor of Arts with a major in Communications
• Age: 28 - 35 years
• Language: Fluent in English
• Minimum 7 years of Marketing experience for FMCG products in emerging economy
• In-depth knowledge about relevant Brand subject areas and commercial experience in
at least two Brands with focus on: concept development, communication & promotions
planning, in-market execution
• Exposure to category thinking and strategic planning
• Cross-functional experience in trade marketing and sales will be favorable
IT Skills: High level of proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
General: A solid track record of producing outstanding results
• Results oriented and proactive
• Above par communication and presentation skills
• Developed analytical and project management skills
• Team player and culturally adaptable
• Salary is negotiable
Corner Of Baho Street & Nilar Street,Yangon, Hlaing Township
South Dagon, Yangon , Myanmar
- Purchasing quantities of goods and merchandise that are sold in retail stores.
- Sourcing new and review existing goods to ensure their products remain competitive.
- Sourcing and selecting new products through catalogs and by attending national and
international trade fairs and events
- Coordinating between operation and suppliers
- Review the products and category.
- Negotiate with suppliers to get the best profit margin.
- Fully in-charge of products rotation in assigned categories
Qualifications and Skills
- Any Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 2 year experience in purchasing (Food /Hotel/ Restaurant/Duty Free)
- English Proficiency
- Good negotiation skill
Yankin, Yangon , Myanmar
-Able to communicate in English
Desired Skills and Expertise
-Good health, no infectious diseases
-At least 2 years experience in related field
-Can prepare and cook Chinese food & Vietnam food
-Can maintain food safety
- Able to manage food catering service for minimum 50 people
Salary - Depend on experience